$50 School & Sports Exams
At The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care, we perform a wide range of physicals. Our caring and compassionate medical professionals will ensure a thorough and complete physical examination for you and your family when you need one.
Hospital visits can be scary for children. The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care in Midland Park always has a medical staff prepared to provide your child with convenient, pleasant experience while performing a physical exam.
- Camp Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- Pre-College Physicals
- Back-to-School Physicals
- Adult Wellness Physicals
- Child Wellness Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Pre and Post employment offering
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- DMV Physicals
- CDL Physicals
- Pre-placement Occupational Physicals
School, Sports and Camp Physicals for Children:
Review your child’s medical history
Conduct a physical examination that includes, but is not limited to:
• Record your child’s height, weight, blood pressure, pulse and BMI
• Check your child’s heart, lungs, lymph nodes, abdomen, skin, eyes, ears, nose and throat
• Evaluate your child’s vision, joints, muscles and spine
Complete forms needed for sports or school participation
Please bring your child’s immunization records, a list of any medications your child takes, including prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines, and their most recent physical exam paperwork
We promptly and accurately provide any supplies and/or documentation that may be needed with your physical.
*Please note that you may be charged as a self-pay patient depending on your insurance plan for wellness physicals and other physicals. Please check with your insurance carrier in advanced to be sure these services are covered.