The Journey Back: Safely Returning to Work & Academia
Our Urgent Care is here to provide all your COVID-19 testing needs for those currently working and employees returning to the workforce, or academia.
What We provide:
• COVID-19 Evaluations
• COVID-19 Testing & Re-Testing (NP Swab)
• COVID-19 Antibody Testing
• Work Notes if COVID-19 NP Swab is Positive
• Treating Respiratory & Non-Respiratory Illnesses
• Treatment of Injuries (on or off the job)
• Access to Lab Results
Why Choose Us:
• Avoid the ER (Hotspot)
• Fully Accredited Center
• Clean and Safe Center
• Working with Employers & Education Centers Daily
• Resources for Returning to Work Safely
Owner Operators and Corporate Accounts Welcome
The Doctors’ Office Walk-in Urgent Care offers a full spectrum of occupational medicine services to help ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe.
Modern occupational medicine services require a multidisciplinary approach and at The Doctor’s Office Urgent Care, we work alongside many healthcare professionals to deliver you the best and most reasonably priced medical services!
Occupational Services Include:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Breath Alcohol Screening (DOT & NON DOT)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Lift Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing)
- Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
All CDL and DOT exams are performed by a CDL/DOT Certified Medical Examiner.
Our Providers are certified to perform all occupational medicine physical exams.