The Doctors’ Office Walk-in Urgent Care offers a full spectrum of occupational medicine services to help ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe.
Modern occupational medicine services require a multidisciplinary approach and at The Doctor’s Office Urgent Care, we work alongside many healthcare professionals to deliver you the best and most reasonably priced medical services!
We perform Corporate PE that can be customized to every individual needs or fulfill company’s requirements, including but not limited to pre-employment, return to duty, annual, bi-annual with and without PPD.
• Health and safety, ergonomic and environmental assessments.
• OSHA-mandated medical screenings for groups that have been exposed to hazards such as asbestos, lead, and other toxic substances.
• Health and safety education and training programs
• Fit-for-duty evaluation
• Return-to-work assessments
• Firefighter, police & OSHA physicals
• Diagnosis & treatment of work-related injuries
• Pre & post employment placement testing (Includes medical history and physical exam)
• DOT & CDL physicals
• Teach employees how to lift properly and prevent injury.
• Workers compensation Injuries
• Smoking cessation classes
• Vaccines & immunizations
• Drug screening & analysis
• Full laboratory services
• Eye exams
• Lift test
• Digital x-rays
• BAT (Breath Alcohol Test)
• COVID-19 testing
• Fit & respirator clearance
• Check for DOT restrictions
• Driver Health History physical form completion.
• DOT Physical Exam performed by a qualified medical examiner.
• Completion of DOT physical forms and discussion of any health hazards found.
• Drug and alcohol testing.
Be Prepared for Your DOT/CDL Exam!
• Photo ID
• Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
• Last MER Card
• Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
• Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
• Click to visit our DOT & CDL page
As a Reminder:
• To speed up your visit, please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
• Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
We perform Corporate physical exams that can be customized to every individual needs, or fulfill company’s requirements, including but not limited to pre-employment, return to duty, annual, bi-annual with or without PPD.