Flu Shots Available Now!
Get your flu shot today and fight the flu!
Quadrivalent Flu Vaccine: $25.00
Medicaid and Medicare patients pay $0.
Commercial insurance does not cover the flu vaccine.
Payment is due upon check in.
Are you trying to avoid taking any sick days from work? Do you want to prevent spending the holidays in bed with a fever induced by influenza? If you are in need of a vaccine or immunization, The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care in Midland Park can provide you with the vaccine you need!
The physical symptoms of influenza are nothing short of an uncomfortable affliction. Not to mention the amount of money wasted on enough over-the-counter medication to help us sustain the virus until recovery. Value your health and let the medical team at The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care of Midland Park, NJ steer you away from all the harmful symptoms of the influenza.
Here is a list of our Vaccines & Immunizations:
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (High-dose flu shot)
Hepatitis B Adult
MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
Tuberculin PPD (Purified Protein Derivative)
TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough))
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
* If you are looking for a specific injection, please call us ahead of time to see if we carry the vaccine or immunization you need.
* Please note: prior to receiving a vaccination or immunization, we perform a small physical exam and questionnaire prior to injection.
* Please note: special vaccines for travel, etc may require advanced ordering and payment.
* If you are unsure about coverage, please contact your health insurance carrier to find out more.
* Please note vaccines may vary from center to center. Please contact us prior to visiting out center.